What are you going to do with your extra cash?? The dress of your dreams served its purpose and is now taking up valuable space in your wardrobe. It’s time to sell your beautiful preloved wedding gown to someone who can experience as much joy in it as you did.
We sell dresses on behalf of the owner. Together we set a realistic price and then do all the hard work for you…we market, advertise, source buyers, arrange fittings and attractively display your wedding dress in our boutique (all for a small comission). We take the greatest care with our dresses. All brides viewing the dresses may only do so via appointment and are asked to not wear shoes or make up.
We would love to hear from you if you have a dress from the following designers... Anna Schimmel, Jane Yeh, Rue De Seine, Daughters of Simone, Kellylin, Sally Eagle, Claire Pettibone, Vinka Design, Grace Loves Lace, and many more!
Conditions of selling
1. We ask that the dress is in excellent condition.
2. Could you please supply a copy of your dresses receipt for authentication purposes.
3. All dresses must be dry-cleaned prior and arrive in a dress bag where possible.
4. Your dress will be sold on a consignment basis. The dress continues to belong to you until its purchased by a buyer. If your dress hasn’t sold over a 4 month period we will discuss other options with you.
5. We ask where possible to be provided with a photo of the dress to be used for marketing purposes and on our website. Good photos maximise your dress being seen by prospective buyers.
If you are interested in selling your dress, please contact the boutique 09 412 9584 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your gown.